At Heritage Plaza Liquors we strive to provide best customer service! We need the right individuals to join our team that will help facilitate our growth. Applicant must be a strong, self-starting, organized, dedicated, flexible, energetic individual with a high level of integrity.
We’re looking for that ‘go-to’ person that enjoys learning and accomplishing tasks in a fast paced team environment. We need an individual who can think independently and take full responsibility and pride in their area of expertise. We offer flexible hours and competitive wages. Must be 21 years or older to apply. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects (50lbs or more).
If you feel like you fit this description please check out our openings below. Complete the application and bring it directly to our store and leave it to the staff at the counter.
Download Job Form
You can also submit the job application form on google via link below.
Heritage Plaza Job application Form
As a Cashier, you play an essential role in the customer experience by providing customers with fast and friendly service. You will process transactions, answer questions, and ensure customers leave feeling positive about their visit. A full-time position generally focus on being a cashier, you may also be assigned as a sales assistant or merchandiser/stock associate. You will report to the owner of the business.
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers while informing them of our products and services.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Verify customer identification and adhere to all minor policies
- Balance a register drawer; handle cash, credit cards.
- Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory, communicate any inventory issues/concerns to store manager
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards.
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires.
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
Schedule: 30-40 hours per week